Metal Detector with Multifrequency technology
- High sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steels
- Multifrequency Technology for maximum sensitivity to variations in the product effect
- High immunity to environmental interference
- Structure and components in AISI 316L stainless steel con grado di protezione IP65
- Control Power Box available, conforming to Standards UL 508A and CSA-C22.2 No. 14-05
- Auto-acquisition and tracking of the product effect
- Up to 250 products storable in memory, selectable in local programming or network software
- Up to 1000 events storable in memory
- 4 x 20 character alphanumeric display
- Local programming: 4 keys, of which 3 have double functions
Options & Accesories
Reading the Bar-Code printed on the package, the metal detector select on-the-fly the appropriate detection parameters and the ejection timing, allowing multiple products lines to be inspected without manual change of the parameters.
Ethernet module required for the network connection of several metal detectors or for the connection of one or more metal detectors over long distances.
Wi-Fi module required for the network connection of several metal detectors or for the connection of one or more metal detectors over long distances.
The power-supply and control unit is housed in a watertight box in stainless steel which is designed to be attached by means of four screws and through which pass the connecting cables. The module contains the electronics needed for supplying power to the probe and the connection terminals for external sensors and slave devices. The card inside (card ALM), allows connections to be made to the following: metal detector probe, mains power supply, product transit photocell, external activators and sensors, personal computer. In addition to the functions provided by the Control Power Box, it includes a module to drive the conveyor belt motor, Card MDL, for variable-speed applications. The unit also incorporates the main switch, the controls for activating the belt and the LED indicators needed for operation (STC card).
Metal Detector Power Supply Unit, I/O Interface and Metal Detector Remote Control Unit (Belt Motor Control not installable).
MDSCOPE is a software package specifically developed by CEIA in order to allow easy and complete testing of the functioning of a Metal Detector -- without the use of special instrumentation -- both during the setting up phase and on the occasion of periodic tests. Using a personal computer, MDSCOPE allows adjustment and monitoring of the Metal Detector, as well as the storage and printing of the data gathered.
THS Production plus software for statistical and operational management of networked THS systems.
Slim Line version available on demand