THS/FBB Conveyor Belt
Flat Belt Configuration
- Conveyor belt integrated with Metal Detector and ejection system
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- Digitally-adjustable belt speed
- High immunity to environmental interference
- Very high sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Multi-spectrum technology available for extreme compensation of the product effect
- Maximum flexibility: all components are reversible
- Automatic learning & tracking of product effect
- Easy to clean and inspect
- 500 product data memories, selectable by local programming or network software
- Up to 40 definable users with username and password
Options & Accesories
The conveyor belt will be set with adjustable feet for static applications.
The conveyor belt will be set with castors for non-static applications.
Complete kit for Low Air Pressure Alarm.
Reading the Bar-Code printed on the package, the metal detector select on-the-fly the appropriate detection parameters and the ejection timing, allowing multiple products lines to be inspected without manual change of the parameters.
Ethernet module required for the network connection of several metal detectors or for the connection of one or more metal detectors over long distances.
Wi-Fi module required for the network connection of several metal detectors or for the connection of one or more metal detectors over long distances.
To be ordered if Remote Control is required and the Control Power Box is filled with Belt Motor Control.
MDSCOPE is a software package specifically developed by CEIA in order to allow easy and complete testing of the functioning of a Metal Detector -- without the use of special instrumentation -- both during the setting up phase and on the occasion of periodic tests. Using a personal computer, MDSCOPE allows adjustment and monitoring of the Metal Detector, as well as the storage and printing of the data gathered.
THS Production plus software for statistical and operational management of networked THS systems.
Complete kit that will set up the Metal Detector with an airblow ejection system connected with the metal alarm.
Complete kit that will set up the Metal Detector with a piston ejection system connected with the metal alarm.
Complete kit that will set up the Metal Detector with plastic container where the ejected goods will be collected.
Supports and sensors kit to allow Ejection Confirmation and Ejected Goods Container Full Alarm.