For free-falling product applications
- High sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steels
- Multifrequency Technology for maximum sensitivity to variations in the product effect
- High level of immunity to environmental interference
- Construction and components in AISI 316L stainless steel with IP65-level protection
- Auto-acquisition and tracking of the product effect
- Up to 250 products storable in memory, selectable in local programming or network software
- Up to 1000 events storable in memory
- Local programming: 4 keys, of which 3 have double functions
Options & Accesories
Reading the Bar-Code printed on the package, the metal detector select on-the-fly the appropriate detection parameters and the ejection timing, allowing multiple products lines to be inspected without manual change of the parameters.
Ethernet module required for the network connection of several metal detectors or for the connection of one or more metal detectors over long distances.
Wi-Fi module required for the network connection of several metal detectors or for the connection of one or more metal detectors over long distances.
Set from 2 to 5 pieces to easily feed up the Metal Detector
MDSCOPE is a software package specifically developed by CEIA in order to allow easy and complete testing of the functioning of a Metal Detector -- without the use of special instrumentation -- both during the setting up phase and on the occasion of periodic tests. Using a personal computer, MDSCOPE allows adjustment and monitoring of the Metal Detector, as well as the storage and printing of the data gathered.
THS Production plus software for statistical and operational management of networked THS systems.
Metal Detector Power Supply Unit.