Fastec Services, LLC provides an alternative option for your metal detector repairs. After 12 years in business we have become a well known multi-brand industrial metal detector service center, reducing repair costs for hundreds of companies throughout the food, pharmaceutical and textile industries. Our pricing and turnaround times are second to none because we understand the need for timely economical repairs in a production environment.
Our services are performed on the following brands: Thermo Goring Kerr, Graseby Goring Kerr, Mettler Toledo Safeline, Lock, Cintex-Loma, Ceia and Fortress Technology metal detectors and conveyor systems.
Models include: Goring Kerr, Tektamet, Tek21, Dsp1, Dsp2, Dsp3, Apex. Safeline, Signature, Power phase, Power phase plus, Power phase pro. Lock, Met9, Met30, Met30+, Met30 HF 3F. Cintex, Microsearch, Autosearch 2, Sentry. Loma, Euroscan, Superscan, IQ, IQ2, IQ3. Fortress Technology, Pinpoint, Phantom, Icon. All Ceia Models.
We provide the following services to all the above brands and models at your facility or in our workshop facility:
- Electronic board repair
- Aperture renewals (Water Damage, etc)
- Calibrations for BRC, SQF and HACCP
- Complete system refurbishment
- Upgrade obsolete electronics
- Custom conveyor fabrication
- Parts: new, refurbished and repair/exchange
- Head or System Rental for emergency breakdown situations
Shipping equipment to us for a repairYour package must contain a packing slip with an RMA # provided by Fastec Services, LLC. Please download a Packing Slip below, and call 843-406-9745 for an RMA #: Heavy Equipment -- Freight Shipping Electronics -- Air and Ground Packages
- Most experienced, and knowledgeable Engineers in the industry
- Great customer service
- Fast response time
- We repair to component level
- Most economical option for your company